Friday, May 17, 2024

ANTS!

God Listens...
God pays attention...
Whether we pray out loud or not even speak a single word... This post is a little long but after telling some friends privately...I decided it was worth sharing again.

Had a nice long chat with my Dad tonight...just catching up.  During the convo we were discussing some repairs and yard work I needed done etc.  The topic of ants came up and I was explaining how I always have a lot of ants in the yard..getting in the house sometimes and me putting out those ant baits etc.

After our call ended I sat down and was relaxing, catching up with Facebook.  In a fb group I belong to someone had posted some things they had put by the curb for free. I was excited because they had one of those Infinity hula hoops I'd been wanting to try out but have been too cheap to buy. 
So I decided to drive over because it was close by.  When I got there I was disappointed because the infinity hoop had already been picked up.  But look  what WAS there?!  🙀

They hadn't even posted a pic of this in their fb post I had seen so I had no clue it was there til I arrived!  Maybe not what I had wanted/hoped for but it was exactly what God knew I needed!

If that don't show ya God listens and cares about the smallest details...He absolutely does!

No comments:

Post a Comment